Recipe: Egg & Spinach Muffin HealthifyMe HealthifyMe – The definitive information to weight reduction, health and residing a more healthy life.
Egg & Spinach Muffin
“You can easily have a delicious and nutritious protein-packed breakfast on-the-go with a little planning. Simply by following this recipe, you can fill up on your fibre, iron and protein budget. Eggs are nutrient-dense superfoods that are high in critical vitamins and include all nine essential amino acids, making them a complete protein source and one of the world’s most nutritious foods. An egg provides practically all of the elements you need to stay healthy, from proteins to vitamins and minerals. Consuming spinach has been shown to improve blood glucose control in diabetics, reduce cancer risk, and improve bone health. This vegetable also contains minerals and vitamins that provide a variety of health benefits.”
Course SnackKeyword Eggs, muffins, spinach
Prep Time 25 minutes
Servings 1 piece
- 4 massive Eggs, overwhelmed
- A big Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Fresh Spinach, Chopped
- 50 gms Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tbsp Virgin Olive Oil
- Combine 4 massive overwhelmed eggs, a big pinch of salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/4 cup recent spinach, 50 gms chopped cherry tomatoes, 1/3 cup Mozzarella cheese, and 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil in a mixing bowl, stir properly, and pour right into a muffin mould.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200°C and revel in your freshly baked nutritious muffins!
View this put up on Instagram
The put up Recipe: Egg & Spinach Muffin appeared first on HealthifyMe.