Pastel de papa is by far and away my favourite ice age meals recipe. Delicious and savory this recipe is loaded with taste and full of wholesome complicated carbs and lean protein making for the proper meal that can assist you attain your objectives. If you do not have time or really feel like meal prepping, you may go seize if from Ice Age Meals proper right here and get 10% off while you use code IAMSWOLVERINE at checkout.
- 4 Pounds Ground Grass Fed Beef or Elk
- 12 Hard Boiled Eggs, chopped
8 Large Sweet Potatoes, peeled and lower into 2”-3” uniform cubes
- 1 Large Onion, small cube
- 1⁄4 Cups Fresh Garlic, minced
2 – 28 Ounce cans Tomato
Product, crushed, puree or sauce
- 2 Cups Raisins 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 – 18.5 Ounce can Sliced Green Olives
- 4 Tablespoons Kosher Salt
- 2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon Ground Red Chili
- 1⁄4 Cup Italian Seasoning
- Place candy potatoes in a big soup pot. Add chilly water till there may be two inches of water above the very best potato. Place over excessive warmth and simmer till fork tender.
- Strain potatoes in a colander for 5-10 minutes to permit all extra moisture to empty off. Then return potatoes to pot and beat with a whisk till clean or puree in a meals processor.
Heat olive oil in a big sauté pan over excessive warmth. Once oil shimmers (has the consistency of water), add garlic and stir for 30-60 seconds. Then add onion and proceed to stir.
Season beef/elk with salt, pepper and chili. Add it to the onion/garlic combination. Break up meat with a wood spoon or rubber spatula. Cook till browned and properly chopped. Approximately 15-20 minutes.
Add tomato product,olives,raisins and Italian seasoning. Stir till uniform, then gently fold in eggs. Taste the combination at this level and alter seasoning to your liking
Divide meat combination into three 9” x 13” pans. Spread evenly till compact and stage.
Divide candy potato puree combination into the three pans. Spread puree evenly excessive of the meat combination like you might be icing a cake. Do your greatest to go away the meat combination undisturbed.
Place pans in a preheated 350°F oven. Bake for half-hour.
Remove pans from the oven. Cut every pan into 6 parts and eat instantly. You might refrigerate for as much as 1 week or freeze for as much as 6 months.
This paleo recipe will not be solely scrumptious, however it’s wholesome and nutritious. With candy potatoes, lean beef and eggs, you get an ideal mixture of wholesome fat, complicated carbohydrates, and protein. If you do not really feel like making the recipe, simply go to Ice Age and have them delivered straight to the doorstep.
Ready To Add This Delicious Ice Age Meals To Your Meal Prep? Get 10% Off Your Meals When You Use Code IAMSWOLVERINE at checkout.
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW