● 22 oz boneless, skinless hen breast, diced into giant items
● 750 grams spaghetti squash, halved seeded, roasted and scraped (see under)
● 4 cups onions, diced
● 2 cups tomato puree
● 6 oz tomato paste
● 10 oz gentle coconut milk
● 1 teaspoon olive oil
● 3 tablespoons recent ginger, peeled, and minced
● 8 cloves garlic, minced
● Kosher salt, to style
● Black pepper, to style
● Masala spice combination (see under)
● 2 cups recent cilantro, roughly chopped
● 3 tablespoons paprika
● 2 tablespoons cumin
● 1 tablespoon coriander
● 1 teaspoon cinnamon
You can add cardamom, cayenne pepper, turmeric, brown mustard, and so forth., however the spices above will get you headed in the proper course.
● Cut a spaghetti squash in half and scrape out the seeds.
● Place the 2 halves, flesh facet up, on a foil-lined sheet pan.
● Season with olive oil, kosher salt and pepper.
● Roast at 350°F till gentle, roughly 30-40 minutes.
● Remove from the oven, permit to chill for quarter-hour, then scrape into the spaghetti-like strands utilizing a fork.
● Eat instantly or cool and retailer within the fridge for as much as one week or the freezer for as much as six months.