Recipe: Nutritious Summer Cooler – Aam Panna HealthifyMe HealthifyMe – The definitive information to weight reduction, health and dwelling a more healthy life.
Nutritious Summer Cooler – Aam Panna
Indian summers are scorching and dry. These occasions want a scrumptious do-it-yourself drink that may provide help to beat the warmth. Here’s a recipe for Nutritious Summer Cooler – Aam Panna, which not solely tastes nice but in addition delivers a number of vitamins to the physique.
Course DrinksKeyword mango, saffron
Prep Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 glass
- 1 cup Raw mango, peeled and lower
- 1/2 cup Jaggery powder
- 10 Saffron strands soaked in a tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp Black salt
- Boil the mangoes till mushy on the within and the pores and skin turns discoloured.
- When the mangoes are cool sufficient to deal with, take away the pores and skin and squeeze out the pulp.
- In a big mixing jar mix mango pump, jaggery powder, saffron water, cardamom powder, black salt with 2 cups of water.
- Fill the glasses with ice and pour the panna over it.
View this put up on Instagram
The put up Recipe: Nutritious Summer Cooler – Aam Panna appeared first on HealthifyMe.