Recipe: Healthy Low fat green parathas HealthifyMe HealthifyMe – The definitive information to weight reduction, health and residing a more healthy life.
Healthy Low fat green parathas
There’s nothing fairly like a paratha in Indian households. Add to that the goodness of greens within the type of recent peas, is a winter delight! They are filled with protein, nutritional vitamins and minerals, and carbohydrates. And to high all of it, they’re low on energy, which makes it a win-win for weight reduction. Try this scrumptious matar paratha recipe quickly for you and your loved ones to get pleasure from each style and well being in your plate!
Course Main CourseKeyword green peas, wheat flour
Prep Time 10 minutes
Servings 1 Paratha
- 1/2 cup boiled green peas
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp low fat curd
- 1 tbsp green chillies
- 1/8 tsp ajwain powder
- 1/2 cup complete wheat flour
- In a mixer, mix 1/2 cup boiled green peas and a couple of tablespoons water and mix properly.
- Transfer the bottom peas to a mixing bowl and stir in 1 tablespoon low fat curd, 1 tablespoon green chilies, 1/8 teaspoon ajwain powder, the required quantity of salt, and 1/2 cup complete wheat flour.
- Gently knead for five minutes or till you’ve a clean, elastic dough. (Should not grow to be sticky; add little or no flour if it sticks to your arms.)
- Lightly flour your rolling floor.
- Roll out the dough as thinly and evenly as doable with a rolling pin. (There needs to be no tiny holes!)
- Heat your flat-surfaced tawa/pan/stone till you may really feel the warmth if you place your palm on it.
- Place 1 chapathi on the pan to roast, ensuring it’s flat with no folds.
- Serve with home made curd and pickle
View this submit on Instagram
The submit Recipe: Healthy Low fat green parathas appeared first on HealthifyMe.