Generate chemistry, rapport tactics, conversation skills, body language, attract women, get girls, improve relationships, win women, dating techniques
“I don’t get it!” says the article’s body.
“I drive a good automobile. I’ve completed my task. My A-List resume makes the next guy look wacky. I even wear the most recent Armani! Why isn’t she flipping for me? Why am I usually alone myself?”
How many times have you pounded the dashboard of your Corvette, lamenting this nagging question?
The road to romance is filled with dead hearts and unrequited love.
Think again if you believe you are alone in your loneliness. There’s enough dashboard banging out there to launch a worldwide orchestra of doom.
But don’t give up. Deploy the airbags as soon as possible before you lose control. These tactical manoeuvres should get you back on track:
1) Always dress to impress: No, I don’t expect you to wear a $5,000 suit to the grocery store or a Rolex to walk the dog. What I want you to do is to dress appropriately every time you go out on the town. Apply some cologne. Be cleanly shaved. Ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen, ladies and gentlemen, If you exclusively wear flashy clothes to the bar or the party, you’re missing out on 95% of available ladies. Some of the best relationships were formed as a result of fortuitous meetings at the bus stop.
2) Bedroom Eyes – Make more eye contact with that gorgeous stranger when exploring new relationships. Deepen your focus on her pupils. Allow the rest of the world to fade away while a swarm of supermodels passes by. As she feels the tendrils of rising attraction, you will naturally excite her with your attention. The copulatory stare is a phrase used by ethnologists to describe this phenomenon. Enlarge your pupils to make your eyes even more appealing to ladies; Dr. Hess concluded that dilated pupils are considerably more appealing to women. How does one get the pupils to dilate? Simply look at the most attractive aspects of a woman’s face and fill your head with love and caring thoughts. Your pupils naturally expand, endowing you with enticing eyes.
3) Visual Caress – As you talk, allow your eyes to move across your face. Linger on the nose, saunter across the eyelids, and rest on the lips. As if you were admiring Mona Lisa, take in her face features. She will enjoy the attention!
4) Easter Eggs – Stuck for something to say? As you speak, keep an ear out for easter eggs. These are odd terms or phrases she uses. Request that she elaborate on it. “What’s the backstory to that?” or “How do you feel about that?” Women enjoy being questioned about their thoughts and feelings. With thoughtful open-ended questions, he gently elicits her emotions.
5) Keep the Adrenaline Pumping – Men talk in numbers: stock prices, bill payments, and boring engine details. Women are unique. They revel in FEELINGS TALK: how the new clothing transports them to the seventh heaven, how that exquisite meal makes them giddy with excitement, how their shopping trip washes their deepest concerns away. Use this to your advantage by staying away from facts and figures. Choose emotionally charged topics and ask her how she relates to them in particular. You’re going to be her new confidante!
I understand what you’re thinking. It’s all so obvious! That is correct, but consider this: how many of you actually do this? Be truthful.
Go out there and be the man that ladies adore. Make use of your common sense!
Generate chemistry, rapport tactics, conversation skills, body language, attract women, get girls, improve relationships, win women, dating techniques “I don’t get it!” says the article’s body. Women enjoy being questioned about their thoughts and feelings. With thoughtful open-ended questions, he gently elicits her emotions. Women are unique.